Thursday, May 31, 2012

22 Outrage I/O $12,500



To each their own but, honestly I love I/0 powered Whalers.  This is one of only a few 22 Outrage I/0's I have seen.  By looking closely at the images it looks like the outdrive is newer thus it has likely been repowered.  These I/O's provide a quite, smoke free and powerful ride. 

This hull looks to be well appointed and cared for.

Link to the ad

Here is a link to it and it's owner

From the owner:
She is powered by a Yamaha I/O with a Chevy 305 4 bbl carb put in in 92 I think.  I replaced the risers and manifolds last year. Runs great and cursing speed is about 23 - 25 she drinks about 8 Gallons per hour according to fuel flow meter.  Top speed is about 40. Gelcoat is in great condition for its age.  There are some dings and touch ups but she is a great looking Outrage.  One of the best I’ve seen.

I think the gas tank is original but from what I can see it looks good.  Only problem is the gas gage doesn’t work.  Not sure if it is gage or sender.  I have a fuel flow meter so I just watch that to know what I have left.

She has a trailer that works well to get her to and from the ramp but might need some love to get to FL.

I will try to take more photos and get them to you.

John - John@The5Carrolls.com

No comments:

Post a Comment