Saturday, March 10, 2012

Clean Freshwater Montauk priced VERY well

Sold in less than a week!

Bob bought this Montauk 7 years ago and has nicely maintained the boat during his ownership. The boat has been used in freshwater only for it's entire life. I know he got it from Minnesota and has used it all over Michigan during his ownership.

Here is a link to current Images of the Boat.

Here are some older Images.

Here are the details:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 7 years I am going to sell the best boat I have ever had so I can move up to a 22 or 25 Outrage. I am the third owner of this boat, the first two were older gentlemen from Minnesota. This boat has never seen salt to my knowledge.

She is very sound mechanically. The Evinrude V4 is the original engine that came with the boat, and runs like a top. I still have the original Evinrude owners manual and paperwork that came from the Boston Whaler dealer when new. It pushes the Montauk over 45mph consistently, and has a 13x19 aluminum prop and a 17" aluminum prop that I just purchased last year for tubing and skiing. Several years ago I installed a Rite Hite jackplate, which allows the engine to run higher and more efficiently, saving fuel and adding speed.

The trailer was bought new in 2004, its a Shorelander bunk trailer and it looks like new, all the lights work and it has no damage anywhere. I also have all the paperwork from when this was purchased.

There are a couple of minor blemishes on the hull, none through the gelcoat. They are minor enough that I cannot take a picture of them and be able to see anything worth posting. Also the RPS seat cushion has a crack in one corner and the cooler seat has a crack in the corner of that cushion as well. At one time an electric trolling motor was mounted in the bow, and you can see where the holes were filled.

I bought the VHF radio last season and it works great. I also bought a new battery for the boat last spring. The GPS is a hand held Garmin, its an older unit but it works good for me. The depth/fish finder is nothing fancy, but it always works and the backlight works as well. Also included is a factory front swivel seat. The seat is in good condition, however the mechanism for tightening the seat was stripped out when I bought the boat

The 4hp kicker is NOT included with the boat. The gas tanks are 12 gallon Tempo tanks. If you do not want those tanks I have the original OMC 6 gallon tanks as well.

$7,500


Thanks
Bob

989-860-0420

bobdittmar@yahoo.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly think Bob is crazy letting this prime Montauk go at that price but, someone will luck out big.

No comments:

Post a Comment